Blizzard have finally spilled the red kidney beans and let out some details about the long awaited Diablo III, specifically on improvements over Diablo II.
- The game will be running on a brand new custom built engine with full 3D character and environment support.
- A reworked control system allowing for simple and intuitive mouse use.
- There will be five character classes, all of which have Male and Female gender choices.
- Havok physics as seen in Half Life 2 and Bioshock are now fully implemented.
- A full single player quest is included along with the cooperative online play via Battle.net.
- Both Windows and Mac versions will be launched at the same time.
Hopefully there will be some more details about the game at E3.