Blu-Ray vs HD DVD

Blu-Ray discs are kicking HD DVD’s asses according to their European Committee. They say more than a million films have been sold for its format with a 73 percent share, leaving a piddly 27 percent for HD-DVD. Sales have been bolstered by the PS3 having Blu-ray capability and by the recent releases of 300 and Casino Royale flying off the shelves.

See also:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *